Right of Associates
- Participate in the General Assembly by discussing and voting on matters defined in this Bylaw as its competence;
- Vote and be voted to a member of the Deliberative Council, in accordance with the provisions of this Bylaw;
- Participate in educational, cultural, environmental, social, festive, except private activities, in facilities provided by SONARE;
- Propose the admission of new members;
- Propose to the Board of Executive Directors any justified measures of interest to SONARE; and
- Benefit from the services provided by SONARE in the same conditions of service and prices practiced for other users and customers.